We at Power of Flowers want to wish you and your friends and family a very happy Thanksgiving.
Among the many things that we are thankful for are all the folks who have been so supportive of our organization over the years.
• all our wonderful Volunteers, most of whom go over and above the call of duty
• the wise and knowledgeable Members of the Board who have guided POF so successfully
• our many Sponsors who have been so very supportive in our endeavors
• the Community, which has embraced our mission and has repeatedly shown us kindness and consideration
• and YOU. You who have generously donated time, money, goods, and flowers to the organization.
We are so very grateful and couldn’t do what we do without ALL of you.
Just a reminder about #GivingTuesday, November 28. We hope you can participate in some way to support your favorite charity, by donating time, money, or goods. There are many ways to give on #GivingTuesday. Please remember that any donations POF Volunteers make to the Power of Flowers Project before the end of the year will be matched by an anonymous donor up to $1,500.